Advanced Deposit Policy
Reservations will require one night’s stay plus tax to be paid as an advance deposit to hold the reservation. This must be paid via credit card. Reservations cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the arrival date will be refunded the advance deposit less a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation within 48 hours will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit.
The Country Springs Hotel does not accept cash as payment at check in. A valid credit card with sufficient funds to cover room, tax and incidentals* for your stay must be presented at check in. Cash will, however, be accepted for payment upon check out. A valid photo ID is also required at check in.
- The Country Springs Hotel is a Smoke Free Environment.
- Check-in time is anytime after 4 pm. If you have an overnight water park package, you may begin using the water park at 2 pm on the day of check in.
- Check-out time is 11 am. If you have an overnight water park package, you may continue to use the water park the entire day on the day of check out.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You must be at least 21 years old to make a reservation.
- Personal checks are not accepted at the hotel. Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards are accepted.
- Credit card owner must be present and show an ID at check-in.
* Incidental Charge – Your credit card will be authorized $15.00 per adult, per day for incidentals at the time of check in. The length of time for the charge to drop off your account will vary depending on your financial institution. In the event of damage to the property, your credit card on file will be charge to cover the expense.
The ownership of Country Springs Hotel prohibits the carrying of weapons or firearms anywhere on premise, except in vehicles located in designated parking areas of roadways, or by authorized law enforcement officials, as authorized in Wisconsin Statute 941.29, effective November 1, 2011. “Weapons” are defined herein as a handgun, electric weapon, knife (other than switchblade), or Billy Club. Any individual violating this policy may be subject to such penalties as exclusion or eviction from this property and/or a Class “B” forfeiture.