The Springs Water Park
Cool off and Celebrate at the Waukesha Area's Most Popular Milwaukee Water Park
Just minutes outside Milwaukee, whether it’s January or July, exhilaration awaits beneath the waters of The Springs Water Park. Located at the Country Springs Hotel this aquatic adventure land delights adults and kids* of all ages with thrilling tube and body slides, a meandering lazy river, activity pool and the Geyser Games Arcade. Older kids and adults can relax in the indoor/outdoor hot tub and our smallest guests will have a blast in the zero-depth Waukesha Water Works.
Please note that day passes are sold based on availability. To ensure day pass entry to the water park, please buy splash pass tickets online by clicking on the icon to the left.
Water Park Features
- Triple Dog Dare - A 362 ft. long boat slide for up to three people that is sure to leave you screaming for more!
- Double Trouble - A 317 ft long tube slide for one or two people.
- Cyclone - A 206 ft. long fast-speed body slide that twists and turns all the way to the bottom!
- Whistle Stop Wash - Activity pool includes water basketball and lily pad rope walk. Water level in this area ranges from three feet to four feet deep.
- Waukesha Waterworks- This children’s interactive area features a 600 gallon dump bucket, which dumps approximately every ten minutes. Children of all ages will have a blast squirting water cannons, pulling dump buckets and playing in this interactive area. Zero depth entry, two small waterslides and water geysers makes Waukesha Waterworks perfect for even the littlest fish!
- The Barrel Roll River - Relax while floating down the river in the water park!
- Night Fall Springs - An indoor/outdoor whirlpool that is sure to keep you warm, (Children younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult). Per Wisconsin State Swimming Pool Code, children 5 and under will not be allowed in the hot tub at any time. Wisconsin Administrative Code HFS 172.29 (3).
Non- Water Activities
- Geyser Games Arcade - features more than 50 interactive arcade games!
- Wet Your Whistle Lounge - full service bar (serving hours by request)
- Square Meal Snack Bar - Sandwiches, pizza, nachos, ice cream, Dipping Dots and more!
- The Fun House - Our private party rooms are perfect for birthday parties and other special occasions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the hours for The Springs Water Park?
Please visit our Water Park Hours page by clicking here.
Do I have to be an overnight guest of the Country Springs Hotel to use The Springs Water Park?
Use of the water park is guaranteed to registered water park package guests of the Country Springs Hotel. Day passes for non-hotel guests are available on a capacity available basis. Please call 262-547-0201 or visit the SplashPass area of our website for availability information.
How long are my water park passes valid?
Overnight guest room wristbands are valid during the duration of your stay only (including from 2:00 pm on the day of check-in until park close the day of check-out), and are not transferable to any other dates.
Day passes purchased at the door are valid for the entire day on the date of purchase only. Day passes are non-refundable.
Online Splash Passes are valid all day only on the specific date for which they are purchased. Online Splash Passes are non-refundable.
I have a non-date-specific ticket (Fundraising, Park & Rec, etc.). Is my entry into the Water Park guaranteed?
Non-date-specific tickets do not guarantee entry into the Springs Water Park. Entry is available to non-hotel guests on a capacity available basis. It is always recommended that you call ahead on the day of your planned visit to inquire about availability.
Do I have to purchase and wear a wristband even if I am not swimming?
For the safety and security of all of our guests, everyone who enters the water park must purchase and wear a valid wristband. This includes all spectators and non-swimmers. Spectator bands (dry land observation only) are available at a cost of $5.00 per person.
Can guests bring their own food, drinks, or coolers into the water park?
Because we are concerned about your safety, we cannot allow any glass, coolers, or carry-in food or drink into the water park. The Square Meal Snack Shop is located inside the water park for your convenience and provides a variety of food and beverage items for purchase.
Should I bring towels?
Complimentary towels are available for use inside the water park, but availability is not guaranteed.
Are there locker rooms/changing facilities?
We have men’s, women’s, and family changing/rest room areas. These areas also have shower facilities. Lockers are available for use on a first-come, first-serve basis, and availability is not guaranteed. Locks for the lockers are available for a refundable cash deposit.
Does the Springs Water Park have lifeguards on duty?
The SpringsWaterPark is staffed at all times by licensed Jeff Ellis & Associates lifeguards. For more information on the Jeff Ellis & Associates lifeguard program, please click here.
Are floatation devices permitted?
You are welcome to bring your own floatation device to the water park. Please be advised that “noodles” and open-bottomed tubes are not permitted.
Are life jackets available for rent?
We do have a limited number of life jackets available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The life jackets are available free of charge for use in the water park only. (Please note that life jackets that do not properly fit the child will not be checked out, so you are encouraged to bring your own properly fitting floatation device.)
What is the age requirement for children to be in the water park by themselves?
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the water park. (Please remember that all persons entering the water park must purchase and wear a valid wristband.)
Can my children use the hot tub?
State law requires that children under the age of 16 be supervised in the hot tub by an adult, and that a reasonable time limit is observed.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Wisconsin State law states that children under the age of six are not allowed in the hot tub at any time. (Wisconsin Administrative Code HFS 172.29 (3))
Are regular diapers permitted in the water?
For health and safety reasons, all diaper-dependant guests are required to wear swim diapers. The Springs Water Park has a limited supply of swim diapers for sale, but guests are encouraged to bring their own water specific diapers.
Do all of the pools in the Water Park remain open during inclement weather?
In the case of lightning in the area, the hot tub will be closed, because part of the hot tub is outdoors. In the case of a tornado warning, the water park would be evacuated to ensure the safety of all guests and staff. Please be aware that no refunds are given for inclement weather closings.
What if I want to host a birthday party or group outing at The Springs Water Park?
If your question is not addressed on our website or you would like more information about our hotel or water park, please call us at 262-547-0201. We look forward to having you as our guest!
View The Springs Water Park Rates & Hours.