The Springs Water Park
Cool off and Celebrate at the Waukesha Area's Most Popular Water Park
Just minutes outside Milwaukee, whether it’s January or July, exhilaration awaits beneath the waters of The Springs Water Park. Located at the Country Springs Hotel this aquatic adventure land delights adults and kids* of all ages with thrilling tube and body slides, a meandering lazy river, activity pool and the Geyser Games Arcade. Older kids and adults can relax in the indoor/outdoor hot tub and our smallest guests will have a blast in the zero-depth Waukesha Water Works.
*Children under 42” must be accompanied by an adult on the Double Trouble tube slide.
Please note that day passes are sold based on availability. To ensure day pass entry to the water park, please buy splash pass tickets online by clicking on the icon to the left.
Water Park Features
- Triple Dog Dare - A 362 ft. long boat slide for up to three people that is sure to leave you screaming for more!
- Double Trouble - A 317 ft long tube slide for one or two people. *Children under 42” must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cyclone - A 206 ft. long fast-speed body slide that twists and turns all the way to the bottom!
- Whistle Stop Wash - Activity pool includes water basketball and lily pad rope walk. Water level in this area ranges from three feet to four feet deep.
- Waukesha Waterworks- This children’s interactive area features a 600 gallon dump bucket, which dumps approximately every ten minutes. Children of all ages will have a blast squirting water cannons, pulling dump buckets and playing in this interactive area. Zero depth entry, two small waterslides and water geysers makes Waukesha Waterworks perfect for even the littlest fish!
- The Barrel Roll River - Relax while floating down the river in the water park!
- Night Fall Springs - An indoor/outdoor whirlpool that is sure to keep you warm, (Children younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult). Per Wisconsin State Swimming Pool Code, children 5 and under will not be allowed in the hot tub at any time. Wisconsin Administrative Code HFS 172.29 (3).
Non- Water Activities
- Geyser Games Arcade - features more than 50 interactive arcade games!
- Wet Your Whistle Lounge - full service bar (serving hours by request)
- Square Meal Snack Bar - Sandwiches, pizza, nachos, ice cream, Dipping Dots and more!
- The Fun House - Our private party rooms are perfect for birthday parties and other special occasions.
View The Springs Water Park Rates & Hours.